I am a Purex Insider, and I was recently sent this box of Purex Sweet Lavender Fabric Softener Sheets to sample. With three young boys in the house, who tend to get very dirty, very quickly, we do more than our fair share of laundry each and every day. It’s important that we stay on top of getting the laundry done, so we don’t get overwhelmed by the massive pile that grows exponentially.
I keep a trashcan in the basement, next to the dryer, so that the kids can toss their used fabric sheet in the bin when they empty the load into their basket. However, it seems like that never happens. The sheet always falls out somewhere between the basement and their rooms on the second floor. Occasionally, I’ll also use a dryer sheet for alternative purposes, such as to:
- Place inside sweaty shoes to keep the stinky smell at bay
- Repel Lint and Pet Hair
- Place in the bottom of trash cans
- Use a damp dryer sheet to get bugs off the front of my car (Worked great on my old car, haven’t tried on the new one)
- Tuck a sheet into your luggage to keep it smelling fresh (Empty for storage, or full in case you get a musty room)
Giveaway: Complete the form below to enter to win 3 coupons, each for a FREE Box of Purex Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets, ending on 8/24/2013.
Disclosure: Purex provided me with a sample of Purex Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets in exchange for a product review. However, all opinions expressed here are my own.
- #FlaVorIceFlashback Sweepstakes
- Purex Fels Naptha Laundry Bar with #Giveaway (Ends 8/24) US