I have to tell you, I have fair skin. FAIR SKIN. I get sunburned so ridiculously easy, and with my allergy problems in conjunction, it means I have to be very, very careful when I am in the sun. With my most recent allergy problems affecting my face, I’ve been seeing an allergist, and slowly testing out products on small areas to find something that works well to protect me, yet doesn’t cause a reaction. I was thrilled when I was asked to try out the Olay Total Effects CC Cream, because I had already spotted some at Walmart on a recent shopping trip, and added it to my list of items I want to try. Yes, I take pictures and have a private album on Google+ of my wishlist I even made part of it public, just so you could see it. I took the pics on Jan 28.
There were 2 other Olay Products that made it into my basket on that trip! What? Y’all don’t take pictures of stuff you want to buy AND actually buy in the store? Anyway, I accepted the offer to try this out from @OlayUS, and this is what they sent me:
Inside the box on the right was a very nice bag, and behind it was a thumb drive AND a gift card for me to host a giveaway for one of you lucky readers
My thoughts: This worked great! I haven’t had ANY reaction, and that’s saying a lot with my recent issues. I am also hyper sensitive to the sun at the moment due to multiple rounds of Prednisone, and this has prevented me from getting a sunburn. My skin is SO fair that I can, in fact, get a sunburn year round, even while driving around in the car, so it’s essential that I have a quality moisturizer with sunscreen in it. My skin is looking and feeling better after just a couple of weeks using this product. No more dry skin on my face, and my skin just FEELS softer. Combined with the other Total Effects products that I’d purchased on my own prior to receiving this, my skin has shown so much improvement. They’ve definitely sold me on the entire line.
Olay CC Cream – Total Effects Tone Correcting Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15, fights fine lines and wrinkles, uneven tone, age spots, and dryness. At the same time, it also works to improve surface cell turnover with gentle exfoliation, strengthen skin’s natural defense against moisture loss, and recapture youthful luminosity. Olay CC Cream, which hydrates for up to 24 hours with a splash of sheer color to help you say bye-bye to blotches and imperfections.
- Olay CC Cream provides instant Coverage plus Correction to fight 7 signs of aging, including uneven tone, age spots, and wrinkles!
- This all-in-one triple stream formula combines a daily anti-aging moisturizer, SPF 15 sunscreen and sheer tint for younger-looking skin.
- Total Effects fights the 7 signs of aging:
- Fine lines and wrinkles: reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven Tone: balances and helps even out tone
- Age Spots: reduces appearance of discoloration
- Gentle Exfoliation: Improves surface cell turnover
- Dryness: provides nourishing moisturization
- Moisture Barrier: strengthens skin’s natural defense against moisture loss
- Luminosity: recaptures youthful luminosity
Be sure to “Like” and “Follow Olay at:
Disclosure: The Olay Total Effects product, information, and gift pack have all been provided by Olay, regardless, all thoughts and opinions expressed are solely my own. Olay does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements or product claims made here, nor does it endorse any opinions expressed within this blogsite.